Architectural Alaskan Yellow Cedar
Used when finished appearance is important but perhaps not the overriding consideration. Suitable for applications where glulam is exposed in the finished structure, such as residences, office buildings, restaurants, and schools. May requires some minimal finishing at the jobsite to achieve the desired exposed look.
- Exposed faces are sanded smooth
- Top of the beam is not surfaced
- Corners exposed to view are eased
- Voids larger than ¾” are filled with wood filler
- Low laminations and pencil wane are repaired