Last Modified: [2/1/18]
- What personally identifiable information is collected by ROSBORO or by any third party through our Sites.
- How ROSBORO uses this information;
- With whom ROSBORO may share this information;
- What choices are available to you with respect to collection, use and distribution of the information;
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
- What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you in two ways. First, you provide us with certain information when you register for, download, access, and otherwise use our Services. Second, we collect certain information automatically as you interact with our Services.
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you interact with us as a customer or prospective or former customer, create an account to access certain features of our Services, send us an email, fill out a form, respond to a survey, register for an event, enter a promotional drawing or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, e-mail address, address, and phone number or other information that you might provide to us in an online form, or when you contact us by e-mail or telephone.
Information We Automatically Collect. When you access or use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about you, including:
- Log files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, device identifier, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, and other usage data. We may combine this automatically-collected log information with other information we collect about you.
- Device Information. We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our mobile applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, among other things, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are clear, electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also delete cookie files from your hard drive, or avoid them altogether, by configuring your browser to reject them or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your hard drive. Not all features of the Services will function as intended if you reject cookies.
Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a visitor under the age of 13 has submitted personal information without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her information from our files.
- How Do We Use Information We Collect
We may use information collected from or about you for any of the following purposes:
To respond to your requests. These requests may include processing orders and processing requests for information about our products.
To meet legal requirements. We may be required to provide personal information to comply with legally mandated reporting, subpoenas, court orders, or other requirements.
To market our products and services. We may inform you about our products, services or events and otherwise perform marketing activities. Further, we may use information for analytics purposes.
Verify Users. We may use personal information to manage and verify your account and the identity of users of the Services.
Other purposes. We may use personal information for any other legal, business or marketing purposes that are not inconsistent with the terms of this Policy.
- With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
ROSBORO may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
Business Partners, Distributors and Contractors. We may provide personal information to business partners, distributors, and contractors (including third-party distributors and resellers, vendors, suppliers and other service providers), who may use the information to fulfill product orders, develop and improve products, contact you about product orders or in connection with the performance, operation, and support of the Services or solutions, performing marketing or consulting services, or as otherwise appropriate in connection with a legitimate business need. Further, we may disclose personal information to service providers who host or facilitate the delivery of online training, seminars and webinars; email-delivery services and other technology providers; and third parties that may assist in the delivery of marketing materials, technical support services, or other products, services or other information. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
Third Party Analytics Providers. We may share personal information with third parties who conduct marketing studies and data analytics, including those that provide tools or code which facilitates our review and management of our cloud-based software, such as Google Analytics or similar software products from other providers. For more information about how Google collects and processes data when you visit websites or use apps that use Google technologies, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Response to Legal Requirements, Subpoenas, or Protection of Our Rights. We may share personal information as and when we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to meet legal requirements, to comply with a subpoena, law-enforcement or government request, to investigate fraud, or to protect our rights.
To Our Affiliates. We may share some or all of your information with our subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint venture partners, or other companies that are or may become under common control with us. We will require these entities to comply with the terms of this Policy with regard to their use of your information.
Publicly Posted Content. If you post comments, images, and other content to a public-facing page that we control, that information (associated with your user name) will be publicly viewable.
With Your Consent. We may share some or all of your information with any other third party with your affirmative consent. For instance, we may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete a testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Third-Party Websites. Our Sites may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the data collection, use practices, policies, or cookie use of the third party sites that you have accessed from our Sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy policies of each website that collects personal information. This Policy applies solely to information collected on or through our Services.
- What choices are available to you?
Opt-Out. Our Services provide visitors and customers the opportunity to opt-out of receiving specific types of communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor or customer. In addition, you may unsubscribe or opt out of all future communications from us that do not relate to products or services you have ordered by removing your contact and personally identifiable information from our marketing and communications databases by (a) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (b) clicking the unsubscribe link on any email marketing communication you receive.
“Do Not Track Requests.” Your Internet browser and mobile device may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites you visit. ROSBORO respects your wishes and will not track user activity once “do not track” signals have been activated.
California Privacy. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by ROSBORO or its affiliates to a third party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info @rosboro.com or write us at: ROSBORO, Attn: Privacy, [PO Box 20 Springfield, Oregon 97477].
- What Types of Security Procedures Do We Employ?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, like other companies, ROSBORO cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
- How Can You Correct or Update Your Information?
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time. Requests for access, correction, amendment, or deletion should be sent to email@example.com. If you delete any account information, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
X-Beam™ | Next-Generation Glulam 24F-V4
Big Beam DF™ 30F-E/DF2
X-Rim™ | Next-Generation Rim
Western Structures™ Custom Glulam
Rosboro Laminated Decking™
Rosboro isDesign™ Software
X-Beam™ | Next-Generation Glulam 24F-V4